Take Advantage of the Federal Government’s $25,000 HomeBuilder Grant
Are you considering a major renovation project? You could be eligible for the Federal Government’s HomeBuilder Grant. Under this scheme, the Government will contribute $25,000 tax-free towards eligible renovation projects.
At The Bathroom Pro, we can help determine your eligibility and plan out a stunning renovation project that will rejuvenate your home while allowing you to take full advantage of the HomeBuilder scheme.
How HomeBuilder Works
The HomeBuilder Grant is available to Australian homeowners who satisfy the eligibility criteria. To qualify for the grant you must:
- Be an Australian citizen and the registered owner of the property
- Earn no more than $125,000 for individuals or $200,000 for couples
- Sign a construction contract with The Bathroom Pro before 31 December 2020.
- Commence construction within 6 months of signing the contract
- Sign a renovation contract valued at between $150,000 and $750,000
- Ensure the value of your existing house and land does not exceed $1.5 million
Contact The Bathroom Pro Today
Want to find out more? Contact The Bathroom Pro today! We can walk you through the scheme and help you determine your eligibility. We’ll then work with you to design the renovation project of your dreams.
Now’s the time to get that renovation project underway. But hurry. HomeBuilder contracts must be signed before the end of December 2020 to take advantage of this generous scheme.
Give us a call on 1300 97 97 69 or contact us online to discuss your renovation project and take advantage of the $25,000 HomeBuilder Grant today!